For More Details Click Here
The load zone is often one of the most overlooked areas for system efficiency, yet it sees every ton of material you are moving in your operation. Ensuring your load point is effectively protected has a great effect on the productivity of your entire system. With the right load point support, you could see improvements in belt wear, product loss, dust, spillage, mistracking, and less damage to your equipment.
- Slider and Impact Beds – Slider beds and impact beds offer conveyor belt protection and material containment by controlling acceleration, deadening impact energy, reducing damaging vibrations, and extending belt life.
- Skirting Systems – Skirting systems create an effective seal at the load point, ideally without damaging the top cover of the belt, to discourage spillage and dust release.
- RMC1 Skirting clamp
- Flex lock skirt clamp
- Flex-Seal™ Skirt System
- Standard polyurethane skirting
- Dual Seal Polyurethane Skirting
- Enclosed skirt system
Conveyor pulley lagging is an essential part of a belt conveyor system, protecting the pulley and ensuring that there is proper friction between the pulley and the conveyor belt. When a pulley is not properly lagged, you can experience belt slippage and even increased belt wear.
Flexco offers two main types of lagging: bondable and weld-on pulley lagging.While choosing product for your application, it is important to take into account the environmental conditions around the pulley; and well as the belt condition (wet or dry); the amount of service and maintenance required for bonded lagging, as opposed to weld-on; and the expected wear life of the lagging.
- Belt Positioner – A belt positioner is used when a conveyor belt mistracks to one side of the belt. It is placed on the return side of the belt and features fixed rollers that direct the belt into the correct path.
- Belt Trainer – A belt trainer uses a variety of methods, including tapered ends, sensor rollers, and even pivoting and tilting mechanisms to steer belts that are wandering to both sides back on track.
The Flexco line of belt trainers use a combination of friction and tension to correct alignment issues and avoid forces that can damage your belt and your structure. Flexco’s unique “Pivot and Tilt” technology is used in many of our designs to respond and compensate immediately to belt misalignment.
- Belt Positioner : Belt Size 18 to 96″
- PT Smart Belt Trainer : Belt Size 18″ to 72″
- PTEZ Belt Trainer : Belt Size 18″ to 84″
- PT Max Belt Trainer : Belt Size 24″ to 84″
Belt cleaners are an integral part of your belt conveyor system because of their ability to remove carryback from your belt. Carryback is a leading issue on many conveyors, requiring frequent clean-up while wearing our conveyor components prematurely and causing other conveying problems like belt mistracking. Reducing carryback can improve worker safety, increase operating efficiency, and enhance productivity.
- Precleaners are belt cleaners that are designed to scrape material off the conveyor belt.They are ideal for removing large pieces of material – typically about 60-70 percent of initial carryback.
- Secondary cleaners are belt cleaners that are built to scrape materials left on the belt beyond the head pulley.It increases cleaning efficiency to more than 90 percent.