HIGH TEMPERATURE GREASES
The greases form STARPLEX range are commonly used in mechanical and heavy industries. They are mainly employed for the medium and high temperature applications in presence of water and/or steam. These greases are also applied for the lubrication of bearing exposed to shocks and high vibration levels
- High mechanical and thermal stability.
- Resistance to washing.
- Resistance to shocks and vibrations.
- Highly adhesive.
- Reinforced anti-corrosion protection.
- Decreased frequency of lubrication.
- Excellent, inherent antiwear and extreme pressure properties.