Falk Gear Coupling
- The high torque ratings and large bore capacities result in savings of up to 35% compared to the competition
- Long Term Grease (LTG) lubrication and a four-point seal provide maximum lubrication retention, extend the coupling life and contribute to reduced maintenance needs.
- 3 year heavy duty warranty when used with LTG
- Lifelign’s triple-crowned teeth are crowned on the root, tip and face to articulate freely, minimizing wear caused by misalignment. The triple- crowned teeth protects equipment from damaging loads by eliminating tip- loading while reducing backlash and radial clearances.
- Lifelign Gear Couplings Models : Falk G20, Falk G32, Falk G52, Falk G62, Falk G63, Falk G66, Falk G70, Falk G72, Falk G82
Falk Steel Flex Coupling
- The unique “replace in place” design eliminates the need to move hubs or realign shafts, reducing element change-out time.
- High Strength alloy steel taper grid member are quenched and tempered to spring hardness. The grid surface is shot peened resulting in dramatic increase of Fatigue strength and torque ratings.
- Steelflex tunes the drive system. It absorbs impact energy by spreading it over an increment of time. It damps vibration and reduces peak or shock loads by as Much as 30%.
- Durable Nitrile Seals are heat resistant to 275°F (135°C).
- Pipe plugs with Steel Material Zinc Plated Finish to ensure an adequate grease reservoir during initial start-up and application run.
- Steelflex Grid Couplings Models : Falk T10, Falk T20, Falk T31, Falk T35, Falk T41, Falk T41-2