GENERAL PURPOSE HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION OIL
The extreme pressure oils from the range LUBRILOG LCC … M, are incorporated with molybdinum bisulphide (MoS2) additive. This range of lubricants offer an excellent resistance to shear force and antiwear. They offer a long lasting lubrication for several applications : bearings submitted to heavy loads, chains, open gear drives under the casting, high viscosities, heavy duty open gear drives (lateral command with rotating tube) and low speed bearings.
- High viscosity index
- Contain Molybdinum bisulphide additive
- Exceptional resistance to seizing.
- Excellent extreme pressure resistance and antiwear properties
- Resistance to high temperatures
- High performance under heavy loads and low speeds
- Contains no bitume