Ball : Ball thrust bearings suit high-speed applications and light loads for high precision applications.
Type TVL-Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearing
Type DTVL-Two Direction Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearing
Cylindrical Roller : Cylindrical roller thrust bearings are suitable for heavy loads at moderate speeds with multiple roller-per-pocket options for increase load capacity.
- Type TP-Thrust Cylindrical Roller BearingT
- ype TPS-Self-aligning Thrust Cylindrical Roller Bearing
Spherical Roller – TSR : Spherical roller thrust bearings achieve high thrust capacity with low friction and continuous roller alignment – even if the shaft and housing become misaligned during operation.
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings – TSR
Tapered Roller : Tapered thrust-type bearings are engineered for true rolling motion, which offers increased bearing life and additional load-bearing capacity.
- Type TTHD-Thrust Tapered Roller Bearing
- Type TTHDFL-V-flat Thrust Tapered Roller Bearing
- Thrust Screw Down Tapered Roller Bearing
- Thrust Osciliating Tapered Roller Bearing
- Thrust Crossed Roller Bearing