Falk Steelflex Grid Couplings have been the industry standard for nearly a century.
- High Strength alloy steel taper grid member resulting in dramatic increase of Fatigue strength and torque ratings.
- Steelflex tunes the drive system. It absorbs impact energy by spreading it over an increment of time. It damps vibration and reduces peak or shock loads by as Much as 30%.
- Durable Nitrile Seals are heat resistant to 275°F (135°C).
- Pipe plugs with Steel Material Zinc Plated Finish to ensure an adequate grease reservoir during initial start-up and application run.
- No need to re-lubricate for 5 years when using Falk Long Term Grease (LTG)
- Up to 508 mm bore capacity
- Up to 10,000 rpm
- Up to 932,126 Nm torque
- Replace-in-place design reduces element change-out time